spring cleaning

发帖者 5号人 On 星期日, 一月 15, 2012
huhu,it was almost 1 year passed since last time I blogged.
I really don't know why it had been neglected by me for a such long time.
how to measure for this one year? a lot of things happened in the passed 1 year...
i wrote something,in my own computer, but it seems hard to arrange them in timeline,just like flakes

sadly speaking,I am here right now because I was looking at my friend's blog,
from there I linked to here. How heartless am I. I even forget the password.
I think I have to start using here again,Promise!

No matter is there anybody looking at here,the most important is when I looked back what I have written, memories bring back. Some things seem not that important but life is comprises by all those small stuff, that's life.

ok,today is Sunday,actually I should write more, but it is so happening to come here, feel like many stuff to write but don't know how to start.
...

1 Response to 'spring cleaning'

  1. 匿名 said...
    http://peoplenumber5.blogspot.com/2012/01/spring-cleaning.html?showComment=1329657451363#c6840627227151242705'> 2012年2月19日 05:17

    after going to UK, even blogging also in english...
    take care ya! ❤

    pt

     

发表评论